自己的卡牌自己做!《憶我》《障目》開發商新作《創卡競技場》將於今年內展開搶先體驗

遊戲發行商 PLAYISM 宣布,曾開發《憶我:一個性格測試遊戲》、《障目》的獨立開發商 Lizardry 新作《創卡競技場》正式公開,預計今年在 Steam 平台展開搶先體驗,這是一款能用自創卡牌進行對戰的卡牌遊戲。    《創卡競技場》是一款主打「使

記憶體 SPD 晶片或成最大漏洞 黑客可完全撕開 Windows 11 防線

【RAM 有漏洞 ⚠️】全球數億台 PC 或將面臨安全威脅 !! 英國伯明罕大學(University of Birmingham)與杜倫大學(Durham University)的安全研究團隊,發現名為「Download More RAM」的新型攻擊手法。攻擊者無須拆解機殼或接觸實體主機,僅憑軟體與自動化腳本,就能

微軟針對8GB平台Win 11優化不包括Copilot+,廠商透露仍然需要16GB內存

隨着過去一年DRAM供應短缺、價格暴漲,更多的新款PC只能使用16GB內存,甚至回到數年前的8GB內存。糟糕的市場環境迫使微軟轉變了態度,承諾為8GB內存的Windows 11設備打造快速響應的版本,最快今年末推送,同時還強調了

Continue reading...

Elden Ring’s Rough Switch 2 Build Is Gone, As FromSoftware’s Cleanup Signals How Good The Duskbloods Could Run

FromSoftware was originally supposed to launch Elden Ring on Nintendo Switch 2 last year, but the Japanese publisher headed by Hidetaka Miyazaki eventually chose not to compromise on the port's quality, and delay the Tarnished Edition to August 28 . Looking at some new footage, the Japanese developer did make the right call, as it shows a significant improvement over last year's build that bodes extremely well for the upcoming The Duskbloods .

The new Elden Ring Nintendo Switch 2 footage was shared online by Japanese publications such as Famitsu and


Ukraine vows to respond after Russian strike kills 10 in northeast region

A Russian attack on a village in the Kharkiv region of northeast Ukraine killed 10 people, Kyiv said on Tuesday, vowing to respond.

The strike comes amid a surge in civilian deaths in the four-and-a-half-year war.

Russian forces “carried out a rocket strike on Pechenihy”, a village around 40km (25 miles) from the Russian border, Kharkiv regional governor Oleg Synegubov said on social media.

“According to preliminary information, 10 people were killed,”

Rescuers carry a person injured during Russian drone strikes in the town of Pechenihy on Tuesday. Photo: Press service of the State Emergency Service of Ukraine in Kharkiv region/Handout via Reuters

支付平台Adyen與Tod’s合作 助統一管理全球門市及電子渠道支付

支付平台Adyen宣布與意大利奢侈品品牌Tod's合作,以加速全渠道支付的發展,並降低因基礎設施分散而造成的營運複雜性。

集團指出,今次合作旨在協助Tod's統一管理其全球門市及電子渠道的支付流程,由於以往Tod's需與多


商台DJ阿正被《東周刊》獨家爆進駐加多利山 親回被指年賺500萬變富婆:多兩個0先好講

最新一期《東周刊》獨家直擊年賺500萬的商台DJ黃正宜(阿正)月租7萬,搬到傳統富豪區加多利山,與天王劉德華、天后陳慧琳等巨星成為星級鄰居。對於被指「廣播道富婆」,阿正回覆《星島頭條》時表示有看報道,亦


水警聯海關西貢反走私 檢707萬元私煙扣查貨車

警方懷疑近日有人在西貢水域一帶進行走私活動,經深入調查及情報分析,水警總區特遣隊、港外警區特遣隊、水警東分區,聯同海關海域行動課人員昨日(17日)晚上在有關海域展開反走私行動,並偵破一宗走私案件。

行動


Influencers Trying to Get Photos With Sharks Keep Getting Bitten

A split-screen view showing a nurse shark swimming near a snorkeler in clear blue water.
Tanya Dalzen

More and more people intent on getting a photo with a shark are getting bitten as influencers and photographers increasingly ignore safety warnings.

Researchers at the International Shark Attack File tell the BBC that they have seen an increase in people being bitten as they enter shark territory to capture video or photos.

“You wouldn’t walk into the Serengeti and put your hand on the face of a lion,” says shark scientist Kristian Parton.

Earlier this year, a Brazilian social media personality was bitten by a nurse shark,


連鎖快餐店店長與「鬼工」共8人涉串謀詐騙薪金68萬元 案件轉介區院審理

連鎖快餐店店長與妻子及6名被他招攬的「鬼工」,涉嫌「打假卡」虛報6人及其同黨任職店務員逾1,500天,串謀詐騙快餐店支付薪金共約68萬元,當中金額超過一半交予該店長及其同黨。一干人等遭廉署起訴,案件今