內地富豪歐亞平沽港景別墅 持貨17年賬賺9成丨家族頻入市本港豪宅


宇樹科技上市首日暴升629%,中一簽淨賺47萬,1600倍估值能持續嗎?


《沉沒之城2》已發售:生存恐怖遊戲,背景美國1920年代,Steam國區265元起,

《沉沒之城2(The Sinking City 2)》是由Frogwares開發、發行的一款浸潤洛夫克拉夫特式恐懼的第三人稱生存恐怖遊戲,以美國上個世紀20年代為背景。遊戲已於2026年8月18日正式發售,登陸PlayStation 5、XBOX Series X|S、以及PC平台,支持


Hong Kong considering euthanising large dog after fatal attacks on 2 pets

Hong Kong authorities may euthanise the large dog that mauled two smaller pets to death in Yuen Long earlier this week if its owner surrenders it, or alternatively formally classify it as a “known dangerous dog”.

Jackie Yip Yin, assistant director of the Agriculture, Fisheries and Conservation Department (AFCD) responsible for inspection and quarantine, said on Wednesday that the 60kg (132lb) mixed-breed dog remained under observation at a government animal management centre.

“If the owner ultimately decides to hand the


美國和伊朗:海峽到底誰說了算?

從8月初開始,特朗普圍繞海峽問題密集放風,話術層層遞進,但每一次都被伊朗無情戳穿。他的一系列行為只起到了「搬起石頭砸自己的腳」的作用。美伊的互信,比6月時更低。

South Korea shortens war games with US citing Washington request

South Korea's annual joint military drills with the US will be cut short by six days at the request of Washington, its defence ministry has announced.

Seoul said that the "period and scale" of the 2026 Ulchi Freedom Shield exercise had been adjusted due to a "proposal of the US side".

The drill will now conclude on 21 August, rather than 27 August as planned. It comes after Donald Trump announced plans to curtail exercises with South Korea, citing his "very good


景順:美國長期利率持續上升 債券的吸引力正不斷提升


當培育鑽石不再只是珠寶

一直以為是缺點的特質,換一個環境,說不定恰恰成為自己的優勢。

Five Australian rules footy players suspended amid police investigation

Five players in the Australian Football League (AFL) have been banned for late-night drinking and inviting women to a hotel after a weekend match in Melbourne.

The Sydney Swans' Isaac Heeney, Chad Warner, Nick Blakey, James Jordon and Riley Bice have been stood down from Australian Rules football's top league for the rest of the season, the club announced.

The suspension comes after detectives in Melbourne began an investigation into an alleged sexual assault, said to have to taken place in the early hours of Monday


保誠擴充太古坊香港總部辦公空間至約8.3萬平方呎