No photographs of Marius Borg Høiby are allowed by the court during the trial
Prosecutors in Norway have charged the son of Norway's crown princess with reckless behaviour and violating a restraining order a month after he went on trial for rape and dozens of other alleged offences.
Marius Borg Høiby was arrested the day before his trial began at the start of February, on suspicion of threats and violence against a woman in his flat in Oslo. Police remanded him in custody for the
Residents in Tehran reported continued strikes on Monday and Tuesday (file photo taken on 3 March in Tehran)
People in Tehran are stocking up on essentials as uncertainty over how long the war might continue grows in the Iranian capital.
Locals have told BBC Persian they are worried about the availability of groceries and price increases, as explosions continue to sound around the city.
"We need to stock up because we don't know for how long it's going to
More than 6,500 people have been killed in Cameroon's Anglophone conflict, according to the UN
Three people have been detained in Belgium as part of a probe into possible crimes against humanity and war crimes in Cameroon linked to the country's secessionist rebellion, Belgian prosecutors say.
They are suspected to be leaders of the Ambazonia Defence Forces (ADF), a militia fighting for the independence of Cameroon's two Anglophone regions in what is a mainly French-speaking nation.
The father of a teenage boy accused of killing four people in a shooting rampage at a high school in the US state of Georgia has been found guilty of murder, child cruelty and other charges.
Colin Gray, 55, pleaded not guilty to all 29 charges against him stemming from the 2024 attack that left two teachers and two students dead in Winder, Georgia.
His prosecution marks the third time that a US parent has been held criminally responsible for a mass shooting carried out by their
East Lodge is about five miles from Andrew's previous home at Royal Lodge
Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor is giving up the lease on another Crown Estate property, the BBC understands.
Mountbatten-Windsor has asked to end his lease on East Lodge, near his former home at Sunninghill Park in Berkshire, with documents seen by the BBC showing he has been paying an annual rent of almost £13,000.
Last year the former prince announced he was leaving Royal Lodge in Windsor and
Israel's military says it has struck dozens of Hezbollah targets across Lebanon, including Beirut's southern suburbs
The Iranian-backed group Hezbollah has fired rockets from Lebanon into Israel for a second day while the Israeli military has sent troops into the south of the country, as Lebanon is dragged into the war between US, Israel and Iran. Israel has also carried out air strikes that have killed dozens of people, according to Lebanese health officials.
Mafia boss Nitto Santapaola spent more than 30 years behind bars
One of Italy's most notorious and ruthless Mafia bosses, Benedetto Santapaola, believed to have masterminded the murder of one of Italy's most famous anti-mafia prosecutors in 1992, has died in prison aged 87.
"Nitto" Santapaola was caught after years on the run in 1993, and spent more than 30 years behind bars for instigating a series of killings and other attacks.
Russia has fired thousands of Iranian-designed Shahed drones at cities across Ukraine
President Volodymyr Zelensky has warned that the war in the Middle East could leave Ukraine struggling to source air defence missiles.
He also said there was "a risk" Ukraine's allies could be distracted by the conflict, and forget his country's defence against Russia's full-scale invasion.
"We could find ourselves having difficulty obtaining missiles and weapons to defend our skies," he told Italian newspaper
Vanessa Buschschlüter Latin America digital editor
Reuters
Some mourners concealed their identities with face masks
Infamous Mexican drug lord Nemesio Oseguera Cervantes, also known as "El Mencho", was buried in a golden casket by his family on Monday.
The cartel leader died after being wounded in a firefight between his bodyguards and Mexican special forces personnel deployed to capture him in late February.
The 59-year-old founder of the feared Jalisco New Generation Cartel (CJNG) was the country's most-wanted man, while